Our trust is in the Lord.
And we are using wisdom in taking practical steps to protect our health.
We are glad that we are able to continue offering face to face worship services. If you feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and follow our Facebook page to watch our services streamed live. That platform will provide us with a good bit of flexibility and interaction for those who are unable to meet in person.
These are the safety protocols we are recommending:
- Masks are welcomed. If you would like one, we have some available.
- Limit personal contact and follow recommended isolation guidelines.
- If you have respiratory illness symptoms, please stay home and watch our live stream.
During this season we want to encourage you in these things:
- God is with us. He’s not distant or unaware. Seek Him day by day for the grace and mercy you need.
- We are here. Send a text message to any of our FWC staff or reach out via Facebook Messenger whenever you need to connect.
- We don’t go to church; we are the church. It might feel awkward to be “socially distanced” or engage in other precautions, but we can remain connected. We’ll get through this.
- Exercise common sense. We are hopeful for a return to “normal” but we don’t want to be foolish. Please take the health risks of COVID-19 seriously. Wash your hands. Avoid exposure to the virus for your sake and especially for the sake of those with elevated risk.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Hebrews 10:23 – 25, ESV